As an independent financial consultant, I am dedicated to helping individuals and business owners build and protect their financial future. To do it right takes planning and commitment. Together we map out your priorties and establish a framework to meet your goals. I often say I have the best career in the world. Where else can I spend face to face time with individuals and make as big an impact on their future?
My clients' needs range from a singular account to comprehensive financial planning, leading to planning for the entire family.
Through an "open architecture" of solutions available through my firm, distributors, and network affiliates, my clients have access to hundreds of companies & affiliates who are leaders in the financial industry. This diversification & expansive network gives me a broad depth of strategies to offer to you...putting us both on the SAME side of the table working to meet your goals!
Strategies such as:
- Traditional//SEP/Simple IRAs/Roth IRAs
- Managed Accounts (fee based)
- Investment Advisory Programs
- Investment Accounts: 401 (k), 403 (b), 457, 412 (i), and 529 Plans
- Pension & Profit Sharing (all group sizes)
- Fixed-income Investments/Annuities
- Health, Disability, Long-term Care Insurance
- Business/Salary Continuation Plans
- Executive Bonus Plans
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Deferred Comp Plans
- Key Person Plans
Prior to my financial career, I gained valuable corporate experience and training through P&G, GE, and United Healthcare.
I am proud mother of twin sons, one graduated from The Ohio State University and the other honorable serves our country after attending Ohio University.
My hobbies include hiking, backpacking, sailing, gardening, football, real estate, and volunteering
- MDRT Qualifier: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Centurion Award: 2013, 2017, 2018
- National Leaders Corps: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018